Pages

 photo botslide.jpg

A little update

18.9.16


2 months after completing my Access to HE Diploma in Nursing, I am starting my Midwifery degree. 
I'm incredibly excited, the past couple of years have been slowly building towards this, but I am also really quite sad that I won't have so much free time with Luna anymore. Up until this point I've only had lectures 3 days a week, and I've had a lovely mix of being a stay-at-home parent and a student. Starting this week, Luna will be in preschool full time for the next couple of years and I'll be either at lectures or on placement in a birthing centre.
It has been absolutely wonderful having so much time with her, there have been lots of tears and I'll miss it hugely. But I'm very excited to be taking the next step towards becoming a Midwife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme